New Customers
Friedrichs Automotive Service and Transmission Repair - Repair service for all makes and models.
RSS

Recent Posts

20 years and still going!
Raleigh auto and transmission repair financing
New Customers

Categories

Raleigh Auto and Transmission
Raleigh auto repair financing
powered by

My Blog

New Customers

We would like to invite all Raleigh residents to come in and experience our outstanding service and commitment to being the best little automotive repair business in Raleigh.  New customer will receive up to 20% off labor on first time service repairs.  Bring any other repair estimate and we will meet or beat the price on all auto service, brake service, radiator replacement and transmission repair. We also honor most aftermarket extended auto warranties. Call for an appointment today. 919-876-8661

9 Comments to New Customers:

Comments RSS
Stock Tips on Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:26 AM
I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you’ve made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!Thanx for this post.
Reply to comment

Free Stock Tips on Mobile on Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:03 AM
Its important to have new customers for bringing more revenue in the market to solidify the large amount of customers to find.
Reply to comment

buyessays on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 6:18 AM
Thank you for this great share. This is additionally a good post which I truly appreciated reading. I'm happy to read this article and would like to soon take in the following article.
Reply to comment

Online MBA on Thursday, January 25, 2018 6:01 AM
Online courses The post is composed in extremely a decent way and it involves numerous valuable data for me. I acknowledged what you have done here. I am continually hunting down enlightening data like this. Much obliged for offering to us. BBA 3 year Programme
Reply to comment

dissertation writer uk on Saturday, June 09, 2018 8:50 AM
I've heard about your service before. You have a pretty decent reputation.
Reply to comment

write my assignment for me on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:13 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

write my essay for me on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:13 AM
post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
Reply to comment

baratos relojes on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:50 PM
As per the Division of Finance, which controls Missouri title advance organizations, the credit must be 10 days past due before any move can be made.
Reply to comment